Who we are
Our website address is: https://image100pr.com/
Image100 (We/Us) are committed to ensuring the security and protection of personal information that we process and to provide. Adhering to this privacy statement we have setup guidelines that primarily define practices that are intended to collect/share/process personal information. This privacy statement hence is intended to inform you of the ways we use the personal information that you choose to provide us, through our website.
Information We Collect About You
We will collect and process all or some of the following personal information about you via
- Personal information that you provide to us, such as when using the contact form, careers form or any subscription forms on our website, including your name, email address, location and other contact details.
- Incoming Contact that you make with us, through other sources such as Phone, Skype, Direct Email etc. we will typically keep a record of that correspondence;
- Surveys that we may request you to complete for research purposes. We shall collect the information provided in the completed survey;
- The Website wherein details of your visits to the website and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies including, but not limited to, your IP address and domain name, your browser version and operating system, location data, traffic data, web logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
How We Use Your Personal Information
This section defined the purposes for which we use personal information that we collect via our website and, in compliance with our obligations under the IT Act, 2000, identify the “legal grounds” on which we rely to process the information.
The Information Technology Act, 2000 (India) allows companies to process personal information only when the processing is permitted by the specific “legal grounds” set out in law.
Please note that, in addition to the disclosures we have identified below, in some circumstances we will also disclose personal information to service providers, contractors, agents and affiliates of Image100 that perform activities described in this notice on our behalf.
- ★ For transparent and effective communications and business operations: This includes responding to your concerns, queries, feedback, requests etc or to carry out any obligations arising from any agreements agreed upon between you and us, wherein under some circumstances may include passing your data to third parties such as our advisors / consultants ( legal, financial, business or others), contractors, or execution agents.
- Why we do this: To ensure the efficiency of the contract performance and compliance of legitimate interests that allow us to per-form our responsibilities/obligations and provide our services to you.
- ★ Access to promotional materials: To provide you access to updates, promotions, or other relevant information where you have chosen receive these. We may also use your information for marketing our own services. Wherever required by law, we will ask for your consent when we collect your data to conduct any such promotional activities. An option to opt out of this will be provided to you, based on the type of platform. You may also opt out by contacting us as set out in paragraph 5 below..
- Why we do this: To keep you updated with the latest news and updates concerning our Brand, services and our industry based on consent and legitimate interest.
- ★ Research and Development: We analyze your personal information so that we can understand your requirements better. This process helps you, our other clients and us to better understand our business and services..
- Why we do this: Genuine policy to improve our business and services for you.
- ★ Supervision and record keeping: To monitor and keep a record of concerns, queries, and transactions to maintain service quality, comply with standard procedures and to effectively manage conflicts if any..
- Why we do this: To ensure that the quality and legality our services remain compliant to legal obligations, claims and legitimate interests.
- ★ Keeping you informed: To notify you about changes to our services and business..
- Why we do this: Genuine policy to ensure that you are aware of changes made to our services and business.
- ★ Accuracy and relevance of our website content: To ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective and transparent manner for you, and your device which may include passing your data to business partners, suppliers and/or service providers..
- Why we do this: Genuine policy defined to allow us to provide you with content/services on our website and for contract performance as well.
- ★ Business change or re-organization If we: (i) are subject to negotiations for the sale of our business or part thereof to a third party; (ii) are sold to a third party; or (iii) undergo a re-organization, we may need to transfer some or all of your personal information to the relevant third party (or its advisors) as part of any due diligence process for the purpose of analyzing any proposed sale or re-organization. We may also need to transfer your personal information to that re-organization entity or third party after the sale or reorganization for them to use for the same purposes as set out in this policy..
- Why we do this: Genuine Policy in order to allow us to change our business.
- ★ Legal or regulatory obligations: We process your personal information to comply with our regulatory requirements or as part of dialogue with our regulators as applicable which may include disclosing your personal information to third parties, the court service, regulators and/or law enforcement agencies in connection with inquiries, proceedings or investigations by such parties anywhere in the world or where compelled to do so. Where permitted, we will direct any such re-quest to you or notify you before responding unless to do so would prejudice the prevention or detection of a crime..
- Why we do this: To establish transparent and health cooperation with law enforcement and regulatory authorities..
Transmission, storage and security of your personal information
- Security over the World Wide Web
- Data transmission one the internet or the website cannot be guaranteed to be safe from intrusion. We, however; commercially compliant electronic, physical and relevant safeguard methods to protect your personal information.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and are accessed and used subject to our security standards.
- Data Storage limits
- We will retained your stored personal information for as long as necessary for purposes for which the data was originally collected or relevant purpose linked to it. We may also retain your personal information for longer than when we may have to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. Retention period for your data would is considered based on the business need, or your tenure of contract with us. When your personal information is no longer needed it is either encrypted to prevent access or securely destroyed in accordance with our internal standard policies.
Changes to our Privacy Statement and/or Cookies Policy
These are the principal legal grounds that justify our use of your information:
where you have consented to our use of your information (you will have been presented with a con-sent form in relation to any such use and may with-draw your consent by each departments means through which we are interacting with you or by email to email@example.com
- Contract performance:
where your information is necessary to enter into or perform our contract with you.
- Contract performance:
- Legal obligation:
where we need to use your information to comply with our legal obligations.
- Legal obligation:
- Legitimate interests:
where we use your information to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights.
- Legitimate interests:
- Legal claims:
where your information is necessary for us to defend, prosecute or make a claim against you, us or a third party.
- Legal claims: